With one of the Best investments I bought for Leia ~ the Mirus Stroller from Joie Baby...
Happy Birthday JoieBabyPH!!
We've been with our Mirus for 1 year, how time flies - happy and satisfied user here with Leia
Most people know me as being very meticulous when shopping for anything. I am brand-conscious ever since and I have set standards even before I have Leia. I am always on the
look-out for the best baby items for her to use in terms of quality, durability, price, safety and look. Strollers is one of those in my list where I need to check out very well prior to purchase.
Among the various brands in the market, I choose Joie. We attended their launch in SM Makati when my breastfriend, Rachelle and I were still pregnant. There I saw the many models Joie has. And to my luck - I saw Mirus as my top pick. It's a full-feature stroller just because :
1. It has reversible handle - for rear and front-facing in a snap. This is an important feature for me specially during the newborn stage when we want to see and check on our baby every time.
2. Perfect for newborns or sleeping babies, can flat recline with just one hand
3. One-hand open and close
4. Weighs only 8Kg.
5. Can carry up to 17Kgs. I can even hang my big diaper bag on the handle
6. Easy to manouver, even on rough surfaces
7. With a large storage basket enough to hold even heavy stuff
8. Big sun canopy
9. With a single-step brake
10. And most importantly it has a 5-point harness system for use with very active babies.
Still not convinced? Send me a message so we can chat about it more :) xoxo-----Rycee